Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Fan Mail Fridays: The Beauty Junkee's Top 5 Favorite Beauty Products of All Time


Hi guys! To end my Friday, I'm going to answer this cute question from 15-year old Sheena, who's a new reader of my blog. Sheena asks:

Dear Ate Martha,

Hi, I'm Sheena. I'm 15 years old and just like you, I love makeup so much. I just found out about your blog 2 months ago, and I'm already hooked! I really love your blog because all the products that you are raving and have raved about are truly great. How did I say so? I bought most of them! Thanks to you and your blog, I get to know which products are really value-for- money.

I just want to ask, what are your top five most favorite products? You have raved about a lot of stuff, and I just want to know which products you consider worth keeping. My birthday is coming next month and as early as now, I'm already writing my wish list! I want to buy new makeups that are really, really worth the time and effort, and I figured that your top 5 would be a great recommendation.

I hope you have a great day! I really love your blog, and I won't get tired of saying this. I want to meet you soon, or maybe go makeup shopping with you! :D

Lots of love,

Sheena

 Hello Sheena!

Awww, how cute! Thanks for your lovely message. And wow, nice to meet a very young makeup junkie! You're like the makeup- loving sister I longed to have. :) Makeup shopping sounds cool. I'll look forward to that!

Geez, my top 5?! I categorize thee as a Ms. Universe question because it 's hard! As a self- professed beauty junkie, I have so many favorites that I can't count them all with my fingers and toes!

But hey, let's work with 5. Let's just say I'm stuck in an island, and all I have left with me is my makeup bag. These are the things I want to see in it:

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar