Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

My Happy Skin Glam Squad Juan Sarte Look




Last August, Happy Skin launched their newest makeup line called Happy Skin Glam Squad, the brand's latest collaboration developed together with Filipino makeup masters including --- Juan Sarte, Mickey See, Denise Go-Ochoa and Jigs Mayuga.  I've decided to go for Juan Sarte's eyeshadow and liquid matte lipstick because I felt this collection would go well with my skin tone!

True enough, it was love at first application....

My version of Happy Skin Glam Squad Juan Sarte Look


Glam Squad Sarte Eyeshadow Duo and Liquid Matte Lipstick in Universal Mauve



The eyeshadow Duo according to Juan Sarte himself, was inspired by the Modern Look!  With a bit of mix and match, you can also create different shades that would work depending on your skin tone.
Happy Skin Glam Squad Eyeshadow Duo
Php899.00


Shades: Bronze and Champagne


Happy Skin Liquid Matte Lipstick
Php699.00 
Shade: Universal Mauve



Swatches:
L-R Liquid Matte Lipstick in Universal Mauve, Bronze and Champagne Eyeshadow



True enough, the eyeshadow duo are both highly pigmented, easy to blend and use.  I can actually apply these shadows without the need of an eyeshadow primer and it holds until removal!  (Quick tip: An eyeshadow primer is still preferred if you are oily-lidded)

I actually enjoyed building up the intensity of the Bronze shadow by using a pencil brush and apply more on the outer corner of my eyes to create depth.  I also like to pat the champagne shadow on the center of my lid for that brightening glow.

As for the Liquid Matte Lipstick in Universal Mauve, the shade is indeed universally flattering on ALL skin tone.  Thankfully, they have the same formulation as the previous Happy Skin Liquid Matte lipsticks so they work well even on dry lips.


Voila!  On days I like to look more professional and confident, I go for the Juan Sarte Shadow Duo and Liquid Matte Lipstick.



Do you like the look?
Would you pick Sarte too?


For more information on where to shop, visit www.happyskincosmetics.com 

Keep smilin'
Stay happy!
 

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar