Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Thursday Movie Picks: School


A weekly series hosted by Wandering Through the Shelves

The heat has damaged the few remaining brain cells I had so no introduction for this week's Thursday Movie Picks. It's not like there's much to say other than it's about school. Anyway, here are my three picks for the week. I know, I know, I'm probably picking wrong films but they all are set in high school. Anyway, stay hydrated!

21 Jump Street (2012)

I haven't seen this one in years but it was so funny. I really need to rewatch it. 


Love, Simon (2018) - Review

It's a bit clichéd rom-com but it has so much heart and delivers a very beautiful message. 


Me and Earl and the Dying Girl (2015) - Review

It's such a beautiful film about friendship. One of my favourite of that year. 


Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar