Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Review: Kate Kanebo Rouge HG Lipstick in RS9


Here's a review on Kate Kanebo Rouge HG Lipstick in RS9

PRICE: A little over P500.00
PLACE BOUGHT: Free
OTHER LOCATIONS: Available in all Watson's outlets and leading department stores


THE VERDICT:

My lips are cracking due to the erratic weather so I've been using my watery and moisturizing lipsticks a lot lately. Sigh, my lips are missing my matte babies!

Anyway, for moisturizing lipsticks, I only trust Japanese brands. In my opinion, Japanese brands produce the best emollient lipsticks ever. Whenever I'm using them, it feels like I always have a fresh supply of water on my lips! Most Japanese brands are a bit pricey though. But I'm glad there's a fairly affordable Japanese brand called KATE. I have their lipstick called Rouge HG, and it's a nice lipstick for the cold season. Click READ MORE and check out my detailed review.

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar