Now move on to the products:
For your lips:
Caring Lipbalms
The colours are: (L to R)
Dreaming ; Hoping
Laughing ; Loving
(I mean H U G E!) lipbalm junkie,so these lovelies are must-haves for me.
Lipsticks
In The Nude (!!!OMG!!!); All About Cupcake ; Honey Bee ; Coralize Me!
And...drumroll please: there is a NUDE lipstick out of the 4 new colours!It's like a dream for me.Can't wait to buy it. \(^ ∇ ^)/
Stay With Me longlasting lipglosses
Me & My Icecream; My Favourite Milkshake; Candy Bar ; Trendsetter;
I Like Cotton Candy; Berry Me!; Kiss Kiss Kiss
I Like Cotton Candy; Berry Me!; Kiss Kiss Kiss
Essence says:
"the name of this lipgloss could not be more appropriate: if you try it once, you'll never want to give it up again! the color-intensive texture is so wonderfully creamy and durable – without leaving a sticky feeling behind, that it's simply irresistible. the special shape of the precision applicator allows an effortless application. seven trendy colors are waiting to awaken those spring feelings and invite you to a creative styling session!"
I don't own lots of longlasting lipcolours (I have only 2 from Astor,but those are horrible,bwahh),so these lovelies will be new for me.The colours are absolutely pretty, especially the first 3. Btw, bold lipcolours will rock this Spring and Summer,so I highly recommend to get the bright ones as well. ;)What do you think?:)
Mini Lipgloss Sets
Angel's Kisses In Heaven ; Devil's Love & Kisses
Aww look how cute they are! Ideal for travelling - and the packaging is amazingly kawaii. (^ω^) Sure I'll pick up at least one of the sets, but I'm afraid that I'll use it up like in 3 weeks! :D
Lipliner ; Glossy Lipbalm and XXXL Shine Lipgloss
Lipliner - Nude Coral (NUDE again,YAY!:D)
Glossy Lipbalm - Juicy Melon
XXXL Shine Lipgloss- Wanted
For your eyes:
Eyeshadow Duos:
Best Friends ; Night Clubbing
SO-BEautiful , Rapanui
I'd buy all of them,expect the green one. (Greens aren't so flattering on my blue eyes).Best Friends and SO-BEautiful are lovely pastel colours!I love those.
And Night Clubbing is ideal for those who love sparkly stuff (=ideal for me :P)
Mono Eyeshadows:
Oh God,hope you won't mind if I skip the names of the shades now.If you wanna know them,please check them out here:
There are 14 (!!!) new colours,and a total of 36 colours now. Wow! I like the fact that there are pastel/solid and bright colours as well,so sure you'll find the best shades for your taste.
Colour & Shine Eyeshadows:
Blue Moon , Joyride To Jupiter ; Trip To Venus
Let's Do The Moonwalk , Mercurios , Milky Way
I own 3 of them from the "old range", the black,the white and the blue one.The differences are only the names of these 3 colours,so the totally new colours are Joyride, Trip To Venus and Mercurios. These def worth the money.They are baked eyeshadows,so you can use them wet or dry,the colour payoff is amazing in both cases.( anyway,I prefer to use them wet) And the names are so cute!The eyeshadows look like planets,so the names match perfectly.
Quattro Eyeshadows:
XOXO; Chic-ify; Vamp It Up
Oh-so-cute; To Die For, Rock Angel
Essence says:
"the popular quattro eyeshadows ensure even more fun with your styling sessions! each palette contains perfectly aligned colors in different textures ranging from matt to a silky shimmer so that there are no limits to your creativity with your eye make-up.
now available with an improved texture for even more color intensity and long-lasting results!
available in a total of six color combinations."
I think the colours are pretty and they go well together.And the most important thing: they are more pigmented,than the old ones.I'm curious! :)
Gel Eyeliners:
Midnight In Paris, London Baby;
Berlin Rocks, I Love NYC
Essence's gel eyeliners are truly amazing.I own the black one from the Denim Wanted LE,and all of the Metallics ones.I love them. We (in the beauty forum) were yelling most about the gel liners,to find them in the permanent range - and we did it! :) But I'm a bit sad,that there's no blue. In my opinion, blue is more common than green,but at least I'll go with the purple one.( A turquoise would be great,I'll hope there will be a TE which will include a blue one.
HELLO,ESSENCE,DO YOU HEAR ME?WE WANT A BLUE ONE AS WELL! ;)
Mascaras:
Sun Club Palettes:
South Beach, Long Beach
Since I want the UD Naked Palette sooo bad,I think Long Beach will be my European version of that.
(Somebody!Please send me an UD Naked Palette,please!PLEASEEE!Or a Wet 'n' Wild Color Icon one! Just kidding.There are no miracles. T_T)
Glam Liners:
Just Classy; Rising Star, Royal Splendour; Stage Diva; Dresscode Ivory
Essence says:
"the new glam liner ensures a glamorous appearance wherever you go! it contains shimmering pigments to reflect the light for a unique interplay of colors with ingenious effects! liquid but quick to dry, you're sure to achieve the popular glam style in a flash thanks to the ultra-accurate applicator.
available in five colors."
Metallic Eye Pencils:
Black Knight, Iron Goddess; Green Day; Heavy Metal, White Divine, Lilectric
Essence says:
"metallic effects as far as your eyes can see! with the new metallic eye pencils, essence picks up on the metallic trend this spring. available in six different colors and with a particularly silky texture, these eye pencils allow you to create long-lasting, unique eye make-up"
Kajal, 2in1 and Long Lasting Pencils:
Kajal - Everybody's Darling; All I want
2in1 - You & I'vy, Sweet & Heart
Long lasting - I Have a Green
Tools:
Gel liner brush, Smokey brush & Tweezer
Finally we got 2 brushes!YAY!They were probably the most desired things on the beauty forum.And they are chic as well,huh?:)
For your face:
Mousse Make-Up - Matt Nude, Matt Tan
Stay All Day Concealer in 2 shades
Coverstick (new packaging!)
My other most desired thing was a liquid concealer - and I think this "Stay All Day" goodie will do the job!:) Moreover the famous mousse foundation got 2 new shades.I have it in Matt Sand,and it's my favourite face product by Essence.You should try it out,if you haven't already!
Powders:
Sun Club Highlighter Powder
Mattifying Powder
Pure Skin Matt Bronzing Powder
The packaging of the highlight powder is probably not new for some of you - remember the one in the Eclipse TE?:) The mattifying powder also looks fun. :)
For your nails:
Colour & Go nail polishes:
Available: 17 new colours.(Total: 36)
There are holographic ones too!Sure I'll pick up at least 2 of them.
XXL Shine nail polishes:
Aww look that minty green shade on the right!So pretty.I think it's similar to Essie's Mint Candy Apple,which is my most wanted colour by Essie. We'll see!
Franch Manicure nail polishes:
Crackle Polishes:
Crackle polishes are so in style lately,just think of the OPI Katy Perry Black Shatter,or the Barry M ones.These are affordable dupes by Essence.I have to have one.
Magnetic Nail Polishes:
Magnet, Stampy Polish & Nail Ar Pens:
Stickers & Tattoos:
Freestyle & Tip Painters:
More Than Silver, Mysterious Black, Juicy Coral
Nail Art Twins:
Silver - Romeo & Julia
Green - Bella & Edward :D
Purple - Gabriella & Troy
Blue - Chuck & Blair
I think something went wrong on the picture,so check them out here: http://www.essence.eu/en/products/nails/nail-art/nail-art-twins.html
Nail Care:
Special Effect Toppers:
Show Your Feet goodies:
For more info,go here: http://www.essence.eu/en/home.html
Now I need to go shopping ASAP,and I think I'll skip buying the new MAC Gaga lipstick.Instead of buying that,I'll pick up Essence stuff.:) And MAC is so freakin' EXPENSIVE here :S For example a lipstick is 25$.(=5000 HUF) RIDICULOUS.
I spent 4 hours on doing this post,so I HIGHLY RECOMMEND commenting on it,not just peekin'.That is so annoying,if you working on a post like this for hours,and nobody's reacting.
So please.
So please.
(Pictures from Google.)
xo Evinde






























0 Yorumlar