Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Essence The Twilight Saga - Breaking dawn TE

New trend edition by Essence is named after a very well known movie saga, I'm sure you must have heard about. Thou I'm not a fan of the movies, I stopped watching them after the first or second one, I really  liked the books :) I like even more this trend edition, which is coming out in November 2012.


For lips you can choose a lipstick in a very light, golden shade A piece of forever.
Or if you prefer lipgloss, you can choose from these two, 01 Alice had a vision - again  and 02 Renesmee Red.

Also you will be able to get yourself a shimmer powder in Bella's Secret and a blush in Renesmee Red.





And also four new nail polishes :)

Available in shades: 01 Jacob's protection, 01 Alice had a vision - again, 03 A piece of forever and 04 Edward's Love.



For eyes you will be able to choose from two different liquid glitter eyeliners.
01 Alice had a vision again and 02 Jacobs protection


This one consist of four loose pigments eyeshadows.

02 Alice had a vision - again
01 Jacob's protection
03 A piece of forever
04 Edward's love


 

I like a lot the nail polishes and loose pigments, I love especially the purple one and the bluish nail polish. I hope I manage to get to the store soon enough, or else this one will be grabbed very fast. Nice to see they chose to make pgments instead of a pallette, I prefer it this way, plus the pigments in regular offer are really good, so I hope these will be too.

Thanks for reading and have a nice day!

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar