Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

MUA Nail Polish in Sweet Peach | NOTD + Review

Over a week ago now I introduced the new MUA nail polish shades to you all and you all seemed to love them just much as I do. I was going to do one big post featuring them all but that would mean waiting for a few weeks for me to wear them all. Instead I'm going to do mini NOTD/review posts on each of them. Today I'm starting with Sweet Peach*, the perfect shade to pair with the wonderful weather we are having at the moment!




Sweet Peach is an orange shade with peachy undertones, it's very bright, not quite neon but its one of the brightest nail polishes I own! It took 3 coats to get it opaque and if you wanted it completely perfect it would need 4 coats I think. This is quite a sheer nail polish that takes some time to build up, which is not what I've experienced with MUAs nail polishes in the past. The good thing is that the coats dry quite quickly though so it doesn't take too much longer to paint on. I've been wearing this for about 4 days now and I've only had a few little chips so far so that isn't too bad. I think for a £1 it's a great summer nail polish and it would look really nice on your toes paired with some sandals!

MUA Nail Polish in Sweet Peach* | £1 | buy here

What's your go to Spring/Summer nail polish colour?

Thanks for reading,
Shona x

The Company Blogger Awards are back and I would love it if you'd nominate me for Best Teen Style Blogger! Nominate here!

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar