Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Etude House O2 White Mask Sheet

This is the first time I have purchased something from Etude House. And it's something that I need - the angled eyeliner brush to replace my Maybelline Gel Liner brush.

I am so not attracted to Etude House's products at all. Not a thing. Every time I go in, I just feel like there is nothing to buy, and I exit empty handed. haha. It puzzles me because Etude House is so doll-like, and I like the feeling.

Anyway, this O2 White Mask Sheet was given out free to anyone who enters the shop at Orchard MRT on that day I went. I think the Korean boss was there too, cos the elder gentleman who was distributing the masks spoke Korean. Guess he wanted to pump in more effort to bring customers into that branch.

As far as I've observed of the Orchard branch, there are countless passerbys, but really very few who enter.

******

Etude House O2 White Mask Sheet

Etude House O2 White Mask Sheet

Available: Etude House

Volume: 1 sheet

Star Properties: (Unable to read Korean)

Packaging
Very good quality plastic with a matte, nice feel.

The cut is good, and easy to tear open, unlike some plastics, and some poor cuts.

Mask Shape
I like the mask shape! This is the best fit mask that I've used so far. The size is just right for my face.

However, this means that people with larger face size probably will find it a bit small. Like my SO... ... He always comments that my face is so much smaller. But I think it shouldn't be a problem for most girls, cos I myself perceive my face as large. Wish it were smaller. LOL.


The mask shape, holes and cutting can be seen here. Observe the tiny slits at the inner corner of the eye.
Holes & Cutting
This is also the best fit and most well-positioned eyes, nose, and mouth holes that I've experienced. For many other masks, I will find that eyes and nose positioning are quite strange, and don't fit me. Either that, or the that the holes are cut too small or too big.

Sheet Quality
I like the way the sheet is slightly elastic. It is thick enough, not flimsy, and wouldn't tear easily.

Time to Dry
With the thick sheet, this mask really can hold lots of essence. It took well over the general stipulated time of 20 minutes to dry up such that I feel like taking it off. This way, I can have a short nap without worrying about fine lines too much.

Results
Highly moisturizing and highly firming! This is also the first time I feel my face so firm after masking. No other observations that should supposedly come with oxygen though. Was slightly disappointed that I didn't see brightening. LOL. But I guess, brightening takes a lot longer time to come into effect as compared to moisturizing.

Essence
A lot, a lot, a lot. haha. I should seriously go and check out the price for this. The amount of essence might be worth the price. :P

I love it: 5 hearts.
(May update rating once I've checked out the price.)

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar