Yesterday i brought to you the first photo from Beyoncé for house of Deréon ad campaign. Today i bring you the video and more pics.
Beyoncé has said she needed a break like a 6 months vacation: 'It's definitely time to take a break, to recharge my batteries,I'd like to take about six months and not go into the studio. I need to just live life, to be inspired by things again.'
She's back since she released her new single "Why Don't You Love Me" on August 29th and this week the ad for her clothing brand was launched.
B. is unrecognizable in a platinum wig, retouched face, a body covered with tattoos. She described the new campaign as "1960s pin-up girl meets futuristic biker chick." I say it isn't 60's nor biker no Chic, i say it's Beyoncé's new madness ever since she appeared in "telephone" video. I dunno if it's Gaga's effect or maybe she had a sun burn in the last 6 months.
Dereon's Fall line includes some dramatic studded leggings, lace biker shorts, fierce shoulders and high-waisted hot pants.
The campaign was photographed by Tony Duran and styled by Beyoncé and mother Tina Knowles.
The clothes are strong, the leggings and studs are fierce like B. herself
More photos below and the Video as well.




0 Yorumlar