Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Etsy Shop + Chevron Skirt

Hi everyone! I have big news for you today! After much encouragement from friends and fellow readers, I have finally opened up my own etsy shop. You can purchase this flared chevron skirt that's made custom to your size and desired length. I love pockets and added that to the hips with stripes matching the skirt so it looks almost hidden. It has an invisible zipper at center back and blind hem at the bottom. The skirt can be purchased lined or unlined. I have enough fabric to make another skirt in the exact 1" stripe fabric shown below. The other available option are 1.5" stripe fabric in black + white or other colors (email me for other color choices).  I hope you like this skirt and please let me know if you have any questions!

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar